Pages

Translate

Saturday, June 15, 2013

A little late

Yes! It's been a month already since my last post and I'm ashamed because of that. Why? Because i promised to myself that at least this once i wouldn't quit something. I always seem to loose interest but this time i ought to be more persistent. What have been doing ? A lot of things. The two weeks after my last post i was very busy with school. I had an exam per day and sometimes even more. Since it was extremely stressful, i started my summer vocations a little sooner. I've mostly hanged out with my friend Niki ,and it has been a lot of fun. I've also started taking some dancing classes in order to stay fit.
I haven't taken much pictures lately. But there are some i would like to share.
The easiest thing to photograph in the whole world are babies. They are always looking amazing and adorable.




(There are plenty of other pics but i have just chosen some)
I also took some pics to my handsome cousin Kevin. 



(yup very handsome)












No comments:

Post a Comment